Recommend several good methods to realize learning lithium battery spot welding machine control
1. Foot method target: Foot pedal can control welding head to move up, down, stop operation and exert operation skillfully at various speeds.
1. Place the wire directly below the welding head, control the welding head moving from top to bottom, stop after the end, just press the wire without triggering, and practice from the slowest to the fastest.
2. Practice by holding on to the above method. The welding head will stop after pressing the wire, and then apply force to the welding head to trigger the ignition. After proficiency, the pressing line and the strengthening welding are practiced repeatedly to achieve very smooth.
3. Practice using a warped wire head to press the warped wire head on the pad.
2. Target of Manipulation: Hands can move control products very skillfully.
1. The elbow rests on the table and keeps the palms raised naturally. Through the cooperation of bending the fingers of two index fingers and swinging the palms, the product can be moved quickly to the bottom of the welding head and the product can be moved quickly by practicing at the same time. It can move very fast when the platform is not close to the welding head, and slow down when it reaches the bottom of the welding head and coordinate with the alignment position.
2. If there is an auxiliary stick or clip in the right hand, move the product through the auxiliary stick between the thumb and index finger, and between the middle finger and the ring finger. When using the auxiliary stick, quickly change the position of the middle finger into that of the thumb and index finger, between the index finger and the middle finger.
3. Depending on the size of the product, the palm can be placed on the platform according to personal comfort, and the product can be moved quickly through the operation of the index finger. When the workpiece and the electrode are fixed, the resistance of the workpiece depends on its resistivity. Therefore, the resistivity is an important performance of the welded material. Metals with high resistivity have poor electrical conductivity (such as stainless steel) and metals with low resistivity have good electrical conductivity (such as aluminium alloy). Therefore, spot welding of stainless steel is easy to produce heat and difficult to dissipate heat, while spot welding of aluminium alloy is difficult to produce heat and easy to dissipate heat. In spot welding, the former can use a small current (thousands of amperes), while the latter must use a large current (tens of thousands amperes). Resistivity depends not only on the type of metal, but also on the state of heat treatment, processing mode and temperature of metal.